Quality, your advantages:
- You order directly from the Dutch grower and are guaranteed to get exactly the product you expect; one that exhibits high, consistent quality.
- On average, these flowers are 3 days fresher than products purchased through traditional distribution channels.
- Roses are presented with cardboard collars to prevent flower damage.
- Processes are implemented as efficiently and effectively as possible to prevent unnecessary operations that can decrease quality and increase costs.
- The grower guarantees quality.
Service, your advantages:
- Instead of buying under the pressure of an auction, you buy when it is convenient for you.
- You and your customers are buying without risk. You can tell your customers exactly what they will receive before you buy.
- The grower is interested in working closely with you to meet your customers’ specifications such as customising the number of stems/bunch, rolling bunches in paper, and providing consumer packaging.
- A uniform look means a guarantee for both you and your customers.
- The grower will be pleased to advise you in regard to advertising and promotional activities.
- Fixed price agreements for a fixed period are possible upon request.
- A G-Fresh promotional package for each buyer.
Price, your advantages:
- Save up to 50% on your freight costs. Certain roses are perfect for transport in 544 containers – the key to success for large-scaled promotional activities!
- The lowest cost price by eliminating salary costs for purchasing agents and selling agents as well as the costs for double or unnecessary production operations.
Interested in ordering directly from the grower?
Apply at www.g-fresh.nl by completing the customer application form. Once you accept the terms of delivery, you will receive a user name and password.